Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | FlipKart Quiz Answers Today | Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers | Flipkart Plus Quiz Answers | Today Quiz Answer Flipkart | Flipkart Trivia Answers | Flipkart Quiz Fake or Real | FlipKart Super Fan Answers Today | Flipkart Questions and Answers.
Get the answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers and win vouchers, prizes, gems, and more. Flipkart Quiz answers are now live, just play and win.
Today’s FlipKart Trivia Quiz Details of 15 September 2020
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today Prize: – Vouchers, Supercoins, gems and more
- Flipkart trivia Quiz Time: – 8 AM to 12 PM IST
- Flipkart Quiz Date: – 15 September 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On: – 15 September 2020
How to Participate in Flipkart Trivia Quiz Contest?
To participate in Today Flipkart Trivia Quiz Contest just do the following:
- Download the official Flipkart app from Google Play Store or IOS App Store
- Create an Account or Login
- Click on Menu Icon
- Go to Games section then Find Daily Trivia Contest
- Answer the simple question and win prizes and rewards.
Today FlipKart Trivia Quiz Answers – 15 September 2020
Question 1. Which player scored a swashbuckling century (158 Runs in 73 balls) in the first ever IPL match?
Answer: Brendon McCullum
Question 2. With 26 wickets in 17 matches, which bowler won the purple cap in the 2019 IPL season?
Answer: Imran Tahir
Question 3. Only 16 players have taken a hat trick in the IPL. Who among these is one of them?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 4. With 6 wins in the last 12 IPL seasons, which team has won the highest no. of Fair Play Awards?
Answer: Chennai Super Kings
Question 5:- Which player has scored the fastest century (in just 30 balls) in the history of the IPL?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Get Latest Updates on Facebook. Click to Like & Follow Infoetc (@infoetc.official) on Facebook for first updates.
- Daily Amazon Quiz All Answers Live – Win Free Amazon Pay Cash
- Best Mobile Recharge Offers For the Month – Upto 100% Off
- [Loot] PayBox Unlimited Loot Trick – Free Rs.500/- Paytm Cash
Terms and conditions – #DailyTrivia
- To be considered for a prize, contestants must play the #DailyTrivia quiz on Twitter and follow the instructions. Contestants who answer all 4 questions correctly, stand a chance to win the prize.
- Make sure @FlipkartStories is tagged in the tweet along with the hashtag #DailyTrivia.
- The contest will be open for participation every day.
- The winners will be announced subsequently.
- There is no entrance fee or requirement to purchase anything from the Flipkart site for being eligible to participate in the contest.
- This Contest is valid only in India.
- The Contest is applicable to all the residents of India with the exception of the state of Tamil Nadu
- The minimum age of a participant shall be 18 years
- You confirm and acknowledge that you are aware that by participating in this contest,
- You have given us the right to use your suggestion, name, photograph, and other personal details for the purpose of this contest.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions, including without limitation: changing the amount of EGVs, modifying how you may earn and spend the EGVs earned, modifying the duration and expiration of EGVs, minimum purchase amounts for use of EGVs, maximum amount of EGVs that you may earn, and discontinuing the contest entirely, at any time without any prior written notice to you.
- You are not bound in any way to participate in the contest and any such participation is voluntary.
- Flipkart reserves the right of selection of the winner and such selection shall be as per the procedure adopted at Flipkart’s sole discretion. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Flipkart reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with these Terms & Conditions.
- Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the contest.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- Flipkart reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this contest any time as deemed fit.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of India with exclusive jurisdiction to courts in Bangalore. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the contest is subject to and shall be settled through arbitration of a sole arbitrator.